DRAFT MINERAL COAL
1. The Mining consist of radioactive mineral, metal and coal mineral, non metal and stone mineral.
2. There is only one mining business permit (IUP) which is issued by the Government for a certain area ( there is no more contract between company and the Government)
3. The permit is issued through tender process with the same treatment and transparency principal.
4. The Permit system is simplified to become two parts. First Part : Exploration Permit ( which includes GS, exploration and FS.Secondly L Operational which includes construction, mining, development, transportation and sale)
5. Environmental protection aspect (reclamation and post mining)
6. Observing Community Development mainly to increase the public society surrounding the mining
7. KP, KK, PK3B, SIPD, SIPR which are already issued shall still be valid until the expiration of the contract