- Well it is near the end of Year 2008
- It is already the 12Th of December 2008
- I have just deliver my legal service tasks to my Client.
- Wauw, interesting isn't, in closing this Year of 2008, I really have to thank GOD for His kindness in giving us the opportunities to still be strong and healthy which enable us to provide our legal works to our Clients, which hopefully will benefit the surroundings and stockholders of our Client.
- It is really interesting because your Clients appears to be always experimenting new ventures which really inspired us as Business Lawyers how to behave and react in facing the global recession which are occurring in this world.
- One of the issue which pop up is whether this global recession is caused by "Reasons beyond our control or Acts of God or whether it is caused by human error.
- We have to draw the line between these two causes.
- What is also interesting is that this Global Recessions started from the Country where "Free market" control the business.
- However, Governments Involvements and Bail Outs or Financing Interventions by the Government are being called to assist this 3 Major Auto Companies which according to CNN are facing "real financial problems".
- So the Big Questions, which arise, is " whether Free Market" still applies ?
- It also appears that the pride of a Nation is at stake, since the 3 Major Car Companies are requesting to be assisted by the Government to avoid bankruptcy.
- The whole world are watching closely to the outcome and results of such dilemma situation
- 3 Generations working in such Car Companies are at stack and are interviewed in CNN.
- It appears, from the news in CNN today that The Senate has turned down such bail out request.
- According to CNN, this will effect the shares price on this Friday morning in USA.
- In Indonesia we have experienced Economy Crisis since Year 1998, 10 Years ago, where Indonesia managed to survive.
- And now at the end of 2008 Indonesia may be affected by the Global Recessions emerging from USA.
- This Global Recessions had affected many Regions in this World including our neighbour countries.
- Unemployment will increase.
- For me myself, I have started being independent by opening my own Law Firm starting from June 1st in the Year of 1998, when Recessions hits Indonesia which started from Thailand.
- Thus, I am among many of the Indonesians who experienced in trying really hard to cope and manage ourselves to keep on surviving during this Economic Recessions.
- We hope that we can all survive and take lessons from our 10 Years of experience since the First Economic Recessions hits Indonesia in 1998 in this coming 2nd Economic Recessions.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
- Yes, I really realize that from the progress of my writing in this Blog it helps me to identify who I am as a profession.
- I am a practitioner Business Lawyer
- Why is that so?
- Because most of my time for this 10 1/2 years I am really practicing myself as a Business Lawyer.
- By experiencing in assisting the business and entrepreneur in their work, I became more aware that honesty and truth worthiness is the key words of conducting continuous sustainable business ventures.
- Each party in a contractual transactions has to make their best efforts in getting the best deal they could reached in a certain given time by reaching and closing a deal which will create jobs opportunity for many professions and persons.
- Each party are given their chances to view from several angles and perspectives before they reached a mutually agreed transactions.
- Nothing in this world is perfect.
- Having the same given time by nature, each party are bound to accept the best terms and conditions which they can reach to sign the deal.
- There are always risks in entering into a contractual arrangements between the parties.
- But by making the right decisions after viewing all the given possibilities at a certain given time, the management has to succeed in taking and making the right decisions after getting all the necessary inputs from several aspects and angles.
- It is better to make a decision compared to an attitude of being afraid of making the necessary corporate actions.
- We as professional business lawyers are really expected to make our best firm legal decisions and legal advices as well as legal steps which are necessary to be taken, in a certain given time, since "time is in the essence" for businessmen in making their business management decisions.
- To enable such Business Lawyers to make such moves, such Lawyer has to be backed up with knowledge, experience, skills and positive attitudes as well as "mental bravery" to make the necessary legal actions to support the management in pursuing their goals and achievements for the benefits of all the stakeholders.
- Well, having said the above, let us from this very moment "start" acting and performing ourselves to be a smart business lawyer, which will benefit, the business venture to start its business operations, by giving them the proper and timely legal advices, to maximize their benefits, to their surrounding community as a whole.
Agung Supomo Suleiman Partner Law Firm Suleiman Agung & Co Sunday, December 7, 2008 Business Lawyer Partner Law Firm Suleiman Agung & Co
Law Firm’s Blog http://www.sacolaw.blogspot.com
Email : email@example.com